I am the proud granny of 10 beautiful grandchildren.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

IceWabanga Ice Pop Molds - Popsicle Maker For Kids - Non-stick And Dishwasher Safe - Reusable Ice Cream Pop Mold Set Of 6- With Built-In Handles And Deep Gurads - With FREE 2 pcs. Silicone Popsicle these are so easy to use. they are very durable and will last for many years to come. I really like the base, and how securely it holds the Popsicle molds. I wish that there was more support under the center of the base though. It is not flimsy or anything, but when I was pushing the Popsicle molds into place the base flexes a little bit, which in no way affects the functionality of the device. I just worry that in a year or so it may present a problem, like perhaps cracking from the many freezing and flexing sessions it will be put through by then. All in all, I am in love with the product, and can find no fault in it. the lids pop into place with little pressure, and stay firmly in place until time to eat a tasty treat. I warmed the outside of the mold for a minute, using just the warmth from my hand, before removing the frozen treat from the plastic mold. I was very pleased that the Popsicle came free of the mold as easily as it did, with other similar products I have been left with a stick in my hand and the need for a spoon to dig my frozen treat out of the mold. But not this one, my treat came out perfectly formed. This came with a gift of two silicone Popsicle makers as well, but I have not used them yet so I have only provided pictures (and not commentary) to give the reader a closer view. #IcePop https://www.amazon.com/IceWabanga-Ice-Pop-Molds-Built-/dp/B01HEKZ724/

1 comment:

  1. https://www.amazon.com/IceWabanga-Ice-Pop-Molds-Built-/dp/B01HEKZ724/

    ReplyDelete