I am the proud granny of 10 beautiful grandchildren.

Sunday, August 7, 2016



                    
MaxMuXun

Offered by ZHEJIANG



I may sleep in these. Seriously. I love the way they fit! I wear a 
size 8 1/2, I ordered size 39. Perfect fit, my foot slipped right in
 comfortably. They arrived each in it's own cute little reusable
 cloth like bag inside of the shoe box! Super cool for storing them
 in-between usage. I live in the south, and the humidity is
 really harsh on my heels, so having a extra layer of
 protection when storing is a really nice bonus. They are super
comfortable to wear as they have a soft pad where my heel sits.
 And they are made of really soft PU material that is very pliable.
They also can be ordered in brown.




MaxMuXun Womens Black Comfortable Buckle Strappy Platform Heeled Sandals Size 39 EU/ 8 US


No comments:

Post a Comment