I am the proud granny of 10 beautiful grandchildren.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tea Infuser Set

These are well made and very durable. The lids fit securely on the tea baskets. I love the little drip trays because they keep my table free of tea puddles. The chains attached to the lids have a hook on the end that I use to keep the chain from falling into the cup of hot water while the tea is steeping by hanging the hook onto the edge of my cup.

They are easy to clean, I just rinse them under hot water and let them dry thoroughly before I put them away. This is a two pack, which is wonderful for when I have a guest over for tea. I have gotten many compliments on these tea infusers, and am completely happy with them.

I like that I can mix my own loose leaf tea blends to put into them, and there is never any pieces of tea floating in my cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment