I am the proud granny of 10 beautiful grandchildren.

Friday, June 16, 2017








These are my first pair of heel-less shoes. I've been wearing platforms that add 5-6 inches to my height for 25 years.

These heels are stunning in person. They slipped right on, and are true to size. The ankle strap is removable, allowing me to switch up the look for different outfits. I love the look of them.


The whole "heel-less" look has gotten me many compliments, as well as the repeated "how do you walk in those?!" question.


Answer:

Forget that the heel is not there.  
 I literally had learn how to walk in these. My brain kept reminding me that there "is no heel!", causing me to unconsciously lean forward, and then the curved part at the front of the bottom of the shoe would throw me off balance.
   These heel-less platform shoes made me feel like I had never worn heels before!

Lean on the heel of your foot just like any other pair of heels, and they will be easy to walk in. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment