I am the proud granny of 10 beautiful grandchildren.

Monday, September 19, 2016



This is way bigger than I thought it was going to be. The color is beautiful in person. It was heavier than I thought it would be as well, but that is due to how thick and long this yoga mat is. It feels wonderful against my skin, I just love the texture of the top of this mat. There is natural rubber on the bottom side that keeps it from sliding around during use, which is great for me because I don't have the best balance while doing yoga.

I haven't been doing yoga for that long, so this mat has really helped me by adding much needed stability, and it has given me a little more confidence. If I fall over, it will be because of my lack of coordination, not because my mat slid at an inopportune time. Now I can concentrate solely on performing the moves and poses correctly.

This came with a strong strap for easy carrying and for safe storage. The microfiber top quickly absorbs my sweat, and the "wetter" it gets the better it grips the floor. I use this for my Pilates routine as well, and it is great feeling. My bones don't feel like they are being bruised by the floor anymore due to the well padded mat that I don't want to ever be without.

*I was sent this Yoga Mat for the purpose of testing and reviewing how well it works during use.*






No comments:

Post a Comment